[buug-ticker] Our company is looking for managers from Canada, UK, DE, US Roberto

Marasli Paul Attie at arabia.com
Wed Sep 7 20:39:27 CEST 2005

Hello!

Our   company   deals  with  the  software  development,  creation  of
human-engineered interface web-sites and modern design.

We  work with the clients from Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and
the USA.

Our  Head Office is located in Lithuania. Our employees are all around
the world and they work with their Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland
and  the  USA  clients  by  Internet.  We have a lot of clients on the
territory  of  Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and the USA We have
some  difficulties  with  the  control  of financial operations on the
territory  of  Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and the USA. If you
are  in  the  Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and the USA we would
like  to  suggest  you  a  vacancy  of our Financial Manager. You will
manage and work with the financial operations of our clients which are
in  Canada,  United Kingdom, Deutschland and the USA. At the moment we
are  in  need of people from all the cities of Canada, United Kingdom,
Deutschland and the USA It is easy work that takes several hours a day
and  you  will  be able to combine it with your principal business and
get the additional earnings.

If  you  are interested in this offer and want to get more information
the we kindly ask you to send us the following information:

- Full name
- Address
- Contact e-mail address
- Resume (if available)
to this e-mail: info at colorphotomix-joboffer.com
Attention!  We  kindly  ask  you not to answer this letter. But please
just   send   the   requested   information   to   the  given  e-mail:
info at colorphotomix-joboffer.com
And after all our managers will keep in touch with you.

(* We kindly ask you not to consider this letter to be Spam. E-mailing
is not forbidden on the territory of our country)

Thank you for attention.