[rohrpost] falsche Medienbilder?!

micmix2002 micmix2002@yahoo.com.hk
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:45:37 +0200

kicked right deep in the middle of the ass.  and later on the analyzes will
show how the mediawave swept over the global lines, feeding all the channel=
with the same footage on and on. holy war in the 21stcentury is lowtech. wh=
needs a cruise missile/sdi and other hightech-gear. suddenly a 757 full
with kerosine gives a plot worth to be discussed as unforseeable for any
defcon state in any defense admins headquarter. even the decission to bring
down by force international hijacked planes approaching cities is new.
instead of killing some arabs in desert storms, western civil ghosts will
have to be sanctuated as glory heroes for the states that will be blessed d=
defend the good against the evil. happy anniver-series.
gloriness, usually protected by atomic driven aircraftcarriers and supercoo=
strategies of securing the flow of oil in the middle east, gets its first
revenue: suicide audience participation. later maybe online from the
cockpit.

<ladies and gentlemen. we are proud to welcome you on board of a flying fue=
bomb. we will hit out target in approximately 15 minutes. to keep you
satisfied till the end of your miserable lives our inflight entertainment
programm will be hosting online-bets on punctuality. as well as we are all
going to be target group number one for armed f14, you will get the chance
to become rich before you die. so relax. keep cool. and nevertheless be sur=
that you will be heroes, too. we wish you a pleasent trip and please : just
forget what you heard about behaviour while crashlandings. 40 tons of very
fine kerosine will guarantee a real big bang and none of your last wishes
will be fullfilled today.  we still got minus 13 minutes. enjoy yourself. b=
the way : the fried chicken menu wont be served. there is too much mess in
the kitchen from the takover action. and avoid using cellular phones, it
might cause a deviation from our direction. x minus 12 minutes. the gods ma=
bless us.>

           AND THE CAPTAIN SAYS :                    we are ALL going down.

sooner or later. thats for sure.

micmix