[rohrpost] |||INVALIDEALE|||bottom up film festival|Saturday 16.02.02

Mike Riemel mike@klubradio.de
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:07:15 +0100

                      last call for films
                              =20
                      -------------------
                      ||| INVALIDEALE |||
                      -------------------
                              =20
             INVALIDEALE - bottom up film festival
                  Saturday | 16.02.02 | 20.15
                              =20
                          Jury (tbc):
                      Nada (Saudi Arabia)
                   Jeffrey Marc Hrkavy (USA)
               Se=E1n Derrick Cooper Marquardt (USA)
                        THX Goettlich (D)
                         Rotraut Pape (D)
                         Gerard Couty (F)
                              ---
                         Medienpartner:
                http://www.berlinergazette.de/
                  http://www.motz-berlin.de/
             http://www.radiokampagne.de/aktuell.htm
                              ---
                            Formate:
            VHS, Real, MPG, Flash, AVI (+ DivX), QT
                              ---
                        Einreichungen:
                   Last Date: Saturday 19.00
                              ---
                            Inhalt:
               Stuff der's schwer hat und hatte
                              ---
                             Musik:
             MC/MB und Massimo (Feldstaerke Einxz)
                              ---
                    Internet (sooner or later):
                 www.nightacademy.org/invalideale
                              ---
                         Veranstalter:
                 bonik|riemel production 2002
                              ---
                          Supporter:
                         klubradio.de
                           textz.com
                          bootlab.org
                expanded inValid partner group
                          Mitte-Nord
                              ---
                            Hotline:=20
                         0172 900 8852
                      info@border2000.org
                              ---
                       Deadline: SA 19.00
                              ---
                              Ort:
             inValid - con.temp. Galerie/Themenladen
              inValidenstrasse 1 / Brunnenstrasse)        =20
                         Berlin Mitte
                              ---
                 please respect our neighbours
                     keep cool in the heat
                                              =20
                              :)
                                        =20
    3,- nEURO entry fee if you don't have a stamped Card !