[rohrpost] [borderBERLIN] InValid update - the end...

Mike Riemel info@border2000.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:21:38 +0100

                          -----------
                          | inValid |
                          -----------

          as the nEURO has arisen we start to leave
                    TUESDAY with DJ EMIL
                  open from 20.00 - 24.00 ++

      last chance for sponsors to cover the costs till may !!!
                 contact mike: 0172 900 8852
          inValidenstrasse 1 (corner Brunnenstrasse)
                       Berlin Mitte
                 please respect our neighbours
                     keep cool in the heat
                              :)

         1,- nEURO entry fee if you don't have a stamp!
          thanks to all artists and the partner group