[rohrpost] [borderBERLIN] b:inValid | 2.wahl - this is the end or rent a night !

Mike Riemel mike@klubradio.de
Wed, 29 May 2002 17:20:37 +0200

dear rohrpost - intellectuals

      -------------
      -------------

      | stamps, shadows and miniatures
      | (s)temp space | gallery | artshop
     =20
      TEURO - FINISSAGE
              FRIDAY - 31.05.02 - 23.00 - 01.00
      LAST OPENING - AFTER HOUR
              SATURDAY - 01.06.02 - 22.00 - 24.00 +
              MASSIMO D'ELECTRO (FELDSTAERKE EINXZ)

      check the new ROLLSROLLS PROTOTYPE in the window
      http://rollsrolls.com/
      ---
      after a wonderful live PC set of THE BUDDY SYSTEM (TEXAS)
      www.auscillate.com/thebuddysystem/music/buddysystem.inkyRmx.mp3
      and videos by jeremy fleishman and sandro
      on tuesday we face the facts:=20
      ---
      we accompanied the german mark 3 months into it's invalidity
      and watched the doubtfull rise of the euro for another quarter...

      NOW - time has come to close the place known as inValid down.
      a final statement trying to list all the contributors will be given=
      contributors who want their pieces back can do so on sunday night (=
22.00)
      everything will be kept in a box if this is not possible...
      ---
      as you know this place is MAGIC...
      there's a last offer that we can pass on to you to keep the space i=
n friendly hands:

 	 ||| RENT A NIGHT IN THE VALID STEMP SHOP ! |||
      ...................................................................=
      imagine your friends sleeping in the 'autistic disco' upstairs...
      imagine you and your partner, a bottle of wine, sweet smoke...
      the price for having 24 hours access with key ?     25 EURO !!!
      maximum of 4 people overnight !
      maximum is 3 days per month !
     =20
      how to ?=20
      Step 1:=20
      transfer money (X x 25) until the SATURDAY to:
      Empf=E4nger: Sander
      Dresdner Bank AG
      BLZ 120 800 00
      Konto Nr. 40 530 463 02
      Verwendung: Invalidenstr. 1 / Stempelladen
     =20
      Step 2:
      write me an Email with the information how many days you rented at =
once
      show me the print out of the transfer

      Step 3:
      announce the day you want to use the 'sleep-in'

      THIS IS A ONETIME OFFER AND THE ONLY WAY HOW TO KEEP
      ACCESS TO THE SPACE ! OFFER ENDS SATURDAY 01.06.02 !

      | invalidenstrasse 1 | ecke brunnenstrasse |
      |        mike direct 0172 900 8852         |

other than that:

      thanks to all supporters !

      expanded invalid partner group
      mint