[rohrpost] cut.up.magazine is looking for writers and artists

Bas van Heur basvanheur at gmx.net
Don Dez 2 22:50:59 CET 2004

Cut.up.magazine is a new online magazine for marginal culture. Every two
weeks we publish five new articles and a range of reviews. A selection
from our recent past: textual sampling and musical recycling; the
bingobus from Utrecht to Amsterdam; cut-up techniques; hallucinating in
Las Vegas; soccerplayer cum artist Raymond Cuijpers; and book- and
cd-reviews on mediatheory, audio-culture, experimental music and
festivals. Text and Image.

Cut.up, however, wants more and is looking for textual and visual
contributions. In other words: we want people who know how to produce
interesting texts and images. Genres do not interest us: interviews,
abstract art, academic analyses, landscape-pictures, critical reviews as
well as literary experiments are what we want.

Take a look at www.cut-up.com <http://www.cut-up.com/> and let us know
how you can do better. You can submit your stuff in English, German and
Dutch.

More information: bas van heur, bas at cut-up.com <mailto:bas at cut-up.com>

cut.up.media @ www.cut-up.com <http://www.cut-up.com/>
[the art of living in a medialised landscape]
---
cut.up.media
po box 313
2000 AH Haarlem