[rohrpost] MEMEFEST 2004 DEADLINE: 20 May

alain bieber I rebel:art alainbieber at yahoo.de
Don Mai 6 10:32:01 CEST 2004

MEMEFEST 2004 DEADLINE APPROACHES
http://www.memefest.org

Things at Memefest, the international festival of
radical communication 2004, are kicking into high gear
as we get closer to the May 20th deadline.

But there’s still plenty of time to put together a
submission. Students of visual arts, design,
communications and sociology should go to the Memefest
website for competition details.While artists and
activists with a desire to explore modes of
communication that fall outside the market paradigm
should check out the Beyond... category at
http://beyond.memefest.org. (Remember: non-students
can enter the Beyond... category.)

***Memefest takes place 100% online and entry is
free.***

To submit work to the competition, all you need to do
is signup for a free user name and login through our
website. Visual, written, animated and interactive
works can all be submitted via our easy-to-use entry
form. And you can enter as many different projects as
you wish. For details, go to the Submit Your Work
section of the Memefest website.

A tip to those of you considering sending in written
work to the sociology, communications or Beyond...
category: As always the essay categories are receiving
the smallest number of entries. If you choose to
submit written work this year, you have a very good
chance of receiving detailed comments on your work
from our distinguished jury and your chances of
winning the Memefest prize are better than in any
other category.

Deadline for submission to all categories is May 20th.

If you have any questions, be sure to contact us at
memefest at memefest.org.

Subvert. Create. Enjoy.
The Memefest2004 Crew.

http://www.memefest.org