[rohrpost] FW: heute im open studio der schachtel im tesla

kadoo kadoo at dafoot.de
Mit Dez 14 16:05:00 CET 2005

labor für musik:theater - open studio

***AKTUELL***

heute, Mittwoch, 14.12.2005, 20 Uhr, studio 2, tesla:

Der Choreograph Paul Gazzola zeigt eine Voraufführung seines neuen
Stücks YEP in der Installation von Daniel Kötter/Daniel Teige/Paul
Zoller.
Eintrii frei!

wo?
tesla im podewil'schen palais
studio 2
klosterstrasse 68-70
d-10179 berlin
http://www.tesla-berlin.de

was?
YEP
Durational work with I-pod to create random
musical score. Two dancers, 150 moves, 10 places
to start from.

Idea/Direction: Paul Gazzola
Choreography/Performance: Aimee Smith, Jessyka
Watson-Galbraith
Sound concept: Dave Miller

For this evening we show a 20 minute version.

PAUL GAZZOLA works across a variety of art forms
from dance, performance, set design and
installation based practices, creating works both
solo and in collaboration across Europe and
Australia. In 2004 he commenced studies in
Architecture and it is this
connection/intervention between the built form
and the body that underlines the majority of his
arts/dance practice and research.

www.schachtel-berlin.de

labor für musik:theater berlin e.V.
infos unter www.labor-musik-theater.de