[rohrpost] Superfactory(TM) @ hack.it.art - berlin 14.01.05

e at various-euro.com
Mit Jan 12 18:05:43 CET 2005

____-
\__/
  ..  Superfactory(TM)

                      "The problem is NOT copyright or licences, stupid!
                      It's production!"
                      (Anonymus)

@ hack.it.art
Italian Hacktivism and Net Culture Event
Exhibition and Event
presented by AHA - Activism-Hacking-Artivism
14th January - 27th February 2005

hack.it.art - opening - friday - 14.01.2005 - 19:00 h
Kunstraum Kreuzberg/Bethanien, Mariannenplatz 2, Berlin

You can participate in the super factory in 5 easy steps:

Enter

1 As a prosumer you enter the shop floor & get a ticket
2 Play the ASCII MEMEX Game - "Be A Winner!"
   and buy a bag for only € 3,- with: one manual + map, one
   original audio-cd with rip-material and one antenna for
   your own Mini-FM transmitter
3 Join the DIY building of Mini-FM kits at the workshop
4 Make up your own pirate radio station and broadcast on your
   MHz-frequenzy your own private/public underground radioshow
5 Be revolutionary televised live! on Superfactory Channel TV

Exit

Superfactory(TM) is a not registered trademark produced by Pi-Radio
and displaced dilemma
http://www.superfactory.biz

ASCII MEMEX Game
sponsored by idn Marketing Service Klaus Steputat
http://www.idn-box.de

   |  -____                                                             |
   |   \__/                                                             |
   |    ..  Superfactory(TM)                                            |
   |                                          ______________________    |
   |                                         |                      |   |
   |  E                                      |              ))).((( |   |
   |  X                                      | (((+)))     ____|    |   |
   |  I                                   4  |    |_      |   o|    |   |
   |  T                                      |    \_\~    |____|    |   |
   |                                         |                      |   |
   |                                         |______________________|   |
   |            Bethanien, Berlin                                       |
   |                                         Free OC* broadcasting      |
   |                                         & receiving on MHz         |
   |                                                       ^            |
   |                                                       |            |
   |                                                       |            |
   |                    5                                  |            |
   |       __________                 O                __________       |
   |      |,-----. _ |      ____     /|\              |          |      |
   |      ||     | - | <-- |    '<|  /\  O            |          |      |
   |      ||_____| o |     |____|       /|\        3  |   |_     |      |
   |      |__________|              O   /\            |   \_\~   |      |
   |                               /|\                |          |      |
   |  Superfactory Channel         /\                 |__________|      |
   |  TV live!                                                          |
   |                                                Mini-FM Workshop    |
   |                                                + DIY** building    |
   |                                                of kits             |
   |               1                     2                 ^            |
   |  E                              __________            |            |
   |  N          O                  |          |           |            |
   |  T      O  /|\     O           |  [][][]  |           |            |
   |  R     /|\ /\  O  /|\ -------> |  [][][]  | -----------            |
   |  A     /\     /|- /\           |  [][][]  |                        |
   |  N            /\               |      ^   |                        |
   |  C                             |__________|                        |
   |  E     Prosumers enter                                             |
   |        the shop floor         ASCII MEMEX Game                     |
   |        & get a ticket         Winners get a                        |
   |                               bag with cd,                         |
   |                               antenna & map                        |
   |                               for € 3,-                            |
   | * OC = Open Content                                                |
   | ** DIY = Do-it-yourself                                            |
    (c) 2005 pi-radio & displaced dilemma