[rohrpost] ZIZEK - RETURN OF THE REPRESSIVE (RoTr)

CAT MIND SONY bonzo at signifikat.de
Mon Aug 21 14:46:43 CEST 2006

I want the spirit of The Balcan to awaken I play the PPiano !

http://singing-bulldog.com/zampa_di_leone/

ZIZEK - RETURN OF THE REPRESSIVE (RoTr)

1st September, Museum for Balcan Art Representative

Only 1 weeks to go! A weekend of fascism-fetistizided culture presented
by I.C.B.N. (Institute of Culture  Balkan Network) in collaboration
with Laibach Art Institute (LAI - Berlin) and so on.

Tickets are selling fast for this opening event. It will take place 1
weeks from today.

We remind you that entry for the ZIZEK show (8pm - 9pm) is by advance
ticket only!

Tickets are €120 advance (which includes a small booklet and PPP =
Private-public partnership KFOR)

Last dates for postage of tickets :
EU - Friday 25th August

Tickets can be bought in advance and collected on the door by
agreement. Please email RUS!

Line up for events on Friday 1st September:

8 - 9pm: ZIZEK: Concerto for Piano, Magnetic Pickups, Radioheadz and
Megaphone
9pm - 3am: Live sets from: PALAIS LAIBACH, BALCAN SURGERY, and AREA
MOLTO 23 DT

We will have a stall for most of the evening with nice wise bloody
maries. Come along and say hello!

Click link abover for full a small mp3-previw of actual album "WEIRD 'N
BALCON" by S. ZIZEK

http://singing-bulldog.com/

Keywords
1 det 81114 2 är 38623 3 och 36268 4 ja 33272 5 att 31403 6 jag lakahia
lakalei lakan lakatoi lake lakeandes lakeariel lakeba lakebenton . 2
17228 lakahia lakalei lakan lakatoi lake lakeandes lakeariel lakeba
lakebenton . 2 17229 lakahia lakalei lakan lakatoi lake lakeandes
lakeariel lakeba lakebenton . 2 17230 responsorden 2 2 18780 lakahia
lakalei lakan lakatoi lake lakeandes lakeariel lakeba lakebenton . 2
18781 lakan 2 18782 laila 2 18783 lakahia lakalei lakan lakatoi lake
lakeandes lakeariel lakeba lakebenton . 2 18784 ...