[rohrpost] Ist jemand in Sheffield am 21.01.06?

Francois Isak Smit-Löffler f.smit-loeffler at c-a-n.info
Die Jan 10 11:54:56 CET 2006

Native German Speakers

Applications Close: 	Saturday, January 21, 2006
Employer/Organisation: 	Dead Earnest Theatre
Location: 	Sheffield - Yorkshire

Native German speakers needed for DVD to be used in our new production
The Puzzle
Women, touring nationally from February 06.

Filming on Saturday 21 January in Sheffield - we'll only need you for an
hour.

Fee negotiable depending on expenses.

You will be sent a story about the Stasi which you'll be asked to recall
for camera, documentary style.

We are seeking a range of performers. Please contact Rachel for further
details

Rachel Scott, Drama Projects Leader
Dead Earnest Theatre, The Quadrant, 99 Parkway Avenue, Sheffield S9 4WG
0114 227 0085
mailto:rachel at deadearnest.co.uk <mailto:rachel at deadearnest.co.uk>