[rohrpost] >|aussenborder|< foto . stella . tipsee . fuck

mike riemel riemel at mikea.de
Die Jul 25 15:04:04 CEST 2006

> THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DJ AUSSENBORDER ANNOUNCEMENT ||||||||||||||||||

  | heat | beach | lake | water | skin | sun | sex | wind | shadow |?
  we are in the middle of the heatwave & for those who can leave, I'd
  say GO NOW! my hint for the eastsea: www.regenbogen-camp.de/57.html
  check my tan ; )! and all the other urban culture freaks ? drink as
  much as you can, listen to the last week of radioeinszueins.de/blog
  on FM 95.2., make love and bring some flyers from your trips abroad

  www.foto-shop-berlin.de/ di 25.7., 20h finissage: u.lindemann jazz!
  aussenborder @ stellaheat, fr 28.7., brunnenstraße 152, new & cool!
  www.fuckparade.org/, sa 29.7., bunker reinhardtstraße, 14h, a must!
  http://tipseeland.blogger.de/, das offtipsy-dazecamp ist back. now!

  -- aussenborder is ready and always hungry for weirdest bookings --
         c a l l : 0 1 7 2 9 0 0 8 8 5 2 or answer this mail
      updated! http://www.foto-shop-berlin.de/gallery/main.php