[rohrpost] Opening 24. Nov.: "The Travels of Mariko Horo" at Next Level / Kunstverein Wolfsburg

Tamiko Thiel tamiko at alum.mit.edu
Die Nov 21 21:34:07 CET 2006

Hi -

After a successful start in Munich, Mariko Horo is travelling north!

Apologies to those who have just been bombarded by my last spate of
notices, but I'll be participating in a group show "Next Level: Die Lust
am Spiel in der Netzwerkgesellschaft" at the Kunstverein Wolfsburg and
would love to meet old friends or make new ones at the opening on Friday
the 24th. I'll be showing my new piece:

"The Travels of Mariko Horo"
  interaktive 3D-Installation, 2006
  http://www.mission-base.com/tamiko/mariko-horo/

The show includes works by the following artists:
Natalie Bookchin (USA), Sebastian Grätz (D), Felix Stephan Huber (CH),
JODI (NL/B), Lynne Marsh (CAN/Quebec), Moritz Mattern / Joulia Strauss
(D), Antonio Riello (I), Tamiko Thiel (USA/D), Olaf Val (D), Giselind
von Wurmb (D)

- Tamiko

Opening: 19:00, Friday the 24. November 2006

Exhibition: 25. November 2006 - 18. February 2007

"Next Level: Die Lust am Spiel in der Netzwerkgesellschaft"
Kunstverein Wolfsburg
Schlossstraße 8
D-38448 Wolfsburg
http://www.kunstverein-wolfsburg.de/