[rohrpost] Heute! BASTARD @ PICTOPLASMA CONFERENCE

e at various-euro.com
Fre Okt 13 10:18:24 CEST 2006

BASTARD

Book Presentation

+ Shooting Range - To Kill Your Inner BASTARD!

+ Live Sound + Stream + local MHz
                                                         /
various euro & triple.double.u. - le bastard re:mix [+](-
                                                         \
<http://www.various-euro.com/>http://www.various-euro.com/
http://www.triple-double-u.com/

Friday - 13.10.06 - 19:00

MP3-Audio-Livestream:
<http://www.top-ev.de:7998/listen.pls>http://www.top-ev.de:7998/listen.pls

PICTOPLASMA CONFERENCE 2006

Zentralbüro
Karl-Liebknechtstr. 7
10178 Berlin

Duration of the exhibition: 11.10. - 14.10.2006
Opening days/hours: 12:00 - 20:00
<http://www.pictoplasma.com/conference/2006/exhibitions/character_walk/bastard/index.html>http://www.pictoplasma.com/conference/2006/exhibitions/character_walk/bastard/index.html

book-project: BASTARD
 > top-cooperation with the BASTARD project-team and the Robert-Bosch-Stiftung
<http://www.bastard-project.com/>http://www.bastard-project.com/

BASTARD
Choose my Identity
Tell me who I am and give me a face. In it you
will find facets of me, but also see a reflection of yourself.

The idea behind BASTARD was to bring together
photographers, writers, illustrators, graphic
designers, musicians and typographers to create a
solid and unique book that also functions as a
work of art. The profoundly personal impressions
of the authors and artists have become
intertwined and their distinct and individual
visions have served to shed light on our modern
culture -- on daily life, on the themes of change
and continuity, and on the pervasive branding
that is all around us. We must define who we are,
be able to form both national and personal
identities for ourselves, and in this journey we
may come to see that globalization is not a
completely negative force. Instead, the trend and
phenomenon of globalization offers us proof that
we are living in an era as exciting as one could imagine.

AUTHORS OF THE ROBERT BOSCH STIFTUNG
All the contributors to this book, except
Ruediger John, who wrote the introduction, are
recipients of the Adelbert-von-Chamisso-Prize
which is awarded by the Robert Bosch Foundation.

PUBLISHER
Actar (Barcelona) publishes books on
architecture, design, photography and art.

 >top e.V.
http://www.top-ev.de/

BASTARD

Präsentation des Buchprojekts

+ Shooting Range - To Kill Your Inner BASTARD!

+ Live Sound + Stream + local MHz
                                                         /
various euro & triple.double.u. - le bastard re:mix [+](-
                                                         \
<http://www.various-euro.com/>http://www.various-euro.com/
http://www.triple-double-u.com/

Freitag - 13.10.06 - ab 19:00 Uhr

MP3-Audio-Livestream:
<http://www.top-ev.de:7998/listen.pls>http://www.top-ev.de:7998/listen.pls

PICTOPLASMA CONFERENCE 2006

Zentralbüro
Karl-Liebknechtstr. 7
10178 Berlin

Dauer der Austellung: 11.10. - 14.10.2006
Öffnungszeiten: 12:00 - 20:00 Uhr
<http://www.pictoplasma.com/conference/2006/exhibitions/character_walk/bastard/index.html>http://www.pictoplasma.com/conference/2006/exhibitions/character_walk/bastard/index.html

Buch-Projekt: BASTARD
 > top-Kooperation mit dem BASTARD Projekt-Team und der Robert-Bosch-Stiftung
<http://www.bastard-project.com/>http://www.bastard-project.com/

BASTARD
Die Idee von BASTARD bestand darin, Photographen,
Schriftsteller, Illustratoren, Grafik-Designer,
Musiker und Typographen für ein gemeinsames Buch
zusammenzubringen, dass gleichzeitig als Kunst-Projekt angelegt ist.

AUTOREN DER ROBERT BOSCH STIFTUNG
Die Beiträge dieses Buches stammen, abgesehen von
dem Einführungstext, von Preisträgern des
Adelbert-von-Chamisso-Preis, der von der Robert Bosch Stiftung verliehen wird.

VERLAG
Actar (Barcelona) veröffentlicht Bücher über
Architektur, Design, Photographie und Kunst.

http://www.top-ev.de/