[rohrpost] >|aussenborder|< PALACE RESISTANCE - Mo 2.10.

mike riemel riemel at mikea.de
Sam Sep 30 17:48:26 CEST 2006

> THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DJ AUSSENBORDER ANNOUNCEMENT ||||||||||||||||||

  nice light out there and lots of stuff to look at. so we decided to
  start a new movement at a special location that hasn't been seen so
  often yet as it's way underground and hard to get to.. it's the old
  foundation of the nationalmonument at schlossplatz where we will do
  some interesting sonic experiment at the night of the unity - as we
  call it..opposite of the sad deterioation site of the lovely palace
  feel free enough to drop in, but watch ya steps as it involves some
  serious ladderclimbing. serious sound should be awaited as we spin!

> PALACE RESISTANCE - die Nacht zur Einheit, Montag 2.10.06, 21h, 3 €
  Im Rahmen der Ausstellung: "Arbeiten für ein Gewölbe - Eine Hommage
  an einen einen Palast" v. Günter Haring + Hanna Mauermann, Berliner
  Schlossfreiheit e.V., ? im Gewölbe des ehem. Nationaldenkmals unter
  dem Schlossplatz a.d. Schleussenbrücke ggü. dem Palast der Republik
> MUSIK: MANUEL BONIK, ANTIALIAS, AUSSENBORDER, LICHT: WWW.CORANGE.DE
       www.gharing.de www.antialias.de www.foto-shop-berlin.de

  -- aussenborder is ready and always hungry for weirdest bookings --
         c a l l : 0 1 7 2 9 0 0 8 8 5 2 or answer this mail
      updated! http://www.foto-shop-berlin.de/gallery/main.php