[rohrpost] 0xdb

The Oil of the 21st Century sebastian at rolux.org
Die Aug 21 17:30:54 CEST 2007

Dear all,

just about a week ago, we announced, presented and launched
a movie database that we have recently developed. Today, we
would like to extend the invitation to a larger audience.

The URL is: http://0xdb.org. To enable all of its features,
you will need a registration code. You can either apply for
one on the site, or go to: http://piratecinema.org/0xdb.

Alternatively, you can also access the database locally, at
our space in Tucholskystrasse 6, in Berlin, Tuesday through
Thursday, from 3 to 6 pm, or by appointment.

We have already found a <1> couple <2> of <3> articles that
will give you an idea what this database is all about. Feel
free to contact us if you need more information.

All the best,

Jan Gerber and Sebastian Luetgert

<1> http://knowfuture.wordpress.com/2007/08/13/0xdb-movie-database-
goes-live/
<2> http://www.p2p-blog.com/item-347.html
<3> http://www.streamaroo.com/index.php/2007/08/19/site-review-0xdb/

The Oil of the 21st Century
www.oil21.org oil21 at oil21.org

The Oil of the 21st Century is a project by Bootlab,
based on a concept by Partner gegen Berlin, produced
in cooperation with Sarai, The Thing and Waag Society,
and funded by the German Federal Cultural Foundation.