[rohrpost] International Year Of Polytheism: Free Bariumnitrate!

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Die Jan 30 12:12:16 CET 2007

"International Year Of Polytheism"
Powered by monochrom

---> http://www.monochrom.at/polytheism/
---> http://www.monochrom.at/free-bariumnitrate/

---------------------------------

FREE BARIUMNITRATE!
A fireball sacrifice, burning like 10.000 sparklers

The "International Year Of Polytheism" (powered by monochrom) wants
to overcome the epoch of the monotheistic worldviews (and its
derivatives such as "The West" and "The Arab World") through the
reconstruction of a polytheistic multiplicity in which countless gods
and goddesses will eventually neutralize each other. Polytheism is
democracy, Monotheism a dictatorship, even in its pseudo-secular form.

The symbolic liberation of Barium Nitrate signalled the opening of
this "International Year of Polytheism" (January 26, 2007. Symposion
Lindabrunn, Lindabrunn, Lower Austria). We ignited 10.000 bound
sparklers, free of any judaeo-christian intent. Nothing but a
wonderfully powerful fire signal, whose representational vacuity and
lack of otherwise traditional symbolic meaning woke some of the
ignoble gods exiled by monotheistic McKinseyism. We welcome the gods
back from their second-class beyond(s).

Video documentation:
http://www.monochrom.at/polytheism/2007/01/free-bariumnitrate-video-coelos.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6chX5WFjtMM&eurl=