[rohrpost] monochrom #26-34: Call For Everything

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Mit Jul 11 12:25:06 CEST 2007

We are looking for articles, essays, graphics, cartoons, cut-up stuff
for the next multi-issue of our non-commercial
<http://www.monochrom.at/mono/>yearbook series "monochrom". We'll
publish the entire book in English, a fact that might be highly
interesting for many monolingual Angloamerican folks.

There is no maximum or minimum length for articles or essays. There
is no general topic whatsoever. You write about things you find
interesting. Or boring. Your text could be about radical
constructivism. Or fish and chips. Or hacking your toilet. Or blowing
up Mercury. Or HTML. Or Mormon theology and Battlestar Galactica.
You'll find your topic!

A big section of the publication will be dedicated to reviews. And we
review everyhing. Want to review a certain medieval war? Or arctic
sea protozoans? Laws of nature? Climate zones? Ways to die? Lava
streams? Spam headers? Demonstrations? Sumerian gods? Neon feelings?
A crisis? The different types of snow in Stephen King novels? Book
shelves in porn movies? Kosher hot dogs? Axiology? Sperm? Johann
Sebastian Bach? German officers in American movies who shout
"Schweinerei"? Russian oil pumps? Calvinistic prayers? Trash cans in
Kansas and/or Lithuania? Anal sex? The Northwest as an ontological
entity? Perfect! Go on!

So, please send your suggestions or finished works to <mailto:mono AT
monochrom.at?subject=monochrom26-34>mono AT monochrom.at

Deadline is September 15, 2007.
Preferred format for text files: RTF files. Preferred format for
graphics: Greyscale JPEGs, maximum quality, 300 dpi.
Please don't forget to mention your name and snailmail address.

We hope we'll be able to publish monochrom #26-34 in spring 2008.

<http://www.monochrom.at/mono/monochrom26-34>Link