[rohrpost] "The Divining Pod": International Year Of Polytheism @ Maker Faire San Francisco

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Fre Mai 18 21:21:43 CEST 2007

++++++
"The Divining Pod": International Year Of Polytheism @ Maker Faire
San Francisco
++++++
www.monochrom.at/polytheism/
++++++

A balloon is a type of aircraft that remains aloft due to its
buoyancy. A balloon travels by moving with the wind. The balloon is
ONE BIG fabric envelope filled with a gas that is lighter than the
surrounding atmosphere. A SINGLE balloon that is less dense than its
surroundings, it rises, taking along with it a basket, attached
underneath, that carries passengers or payload.

Cluster ballooning is an uncommon form of ballooning in which a
balloonist is attached by a harness to a cluster of MANY SMALL rubber balloons.

Cluster ballooning is a perfect metaphor for the plurality and
democracy of polytheism. Fight the concept of monotheistic
single-balloon ballooning!

At Maker Faire San Francisco 2007 we want to present the world with
the "Divining Pod".

Join our effort to fill ballons with helium, tag the balloons with
names of air goddesses and air gods, and lift a human being into the
skies of diversity! We want to see the heavens open!

++++++

May 20, 2007 @ San Mateo Fairgrounds, San Francisco.

++++++

www.monochrom.at/polytheism/