[rohrpost] Un antifasciste assassinéà Francoforte

subjektivation subjekt at subjektivation.de
Son Nov 11 19:46:05 CET 2007

Assassinat fasciste : rassemblement ce soir à 21:00 à la Radio del X.
Rassemblements aussi à Barcelone, Logroño et Valladolid

RADIO X: 91,8 fm 99,85 kabel à 21:00—22:00
BARCELONA: Place Sant Jaume
LOGROÑO: Délégation du gouvernement
VALLADOLID: Plaza Mayor

http://www.radiox.de +++ to hijack a plane you must be inside
http://www.radiox.de/files/radiox.m3u +++ live stream
http://www.lola-montez.org +++ lola montez
http://www.myspace.com/spurmcguffin +++ radio montez
http://069recorded.de/parastou.html +++ 069 recorded

Déroulement des événements :

Care Amici Soldati,

I hooked up my camera and a microphone along with some friends, dressed
in my drag raincoat and went off digging some trenches to gun you down
with some assaultive shots that fit well into 11'30" so you can put
them on a good old hard drive and play them on your psp when you're off
to Boot Camp.

Radio ist nur die Fortsetzung des Todes mit anderen Mitteln!

or, as my beloved aunt Filippa Tommasina Marinetti used to say:

1. We want to sing the love of Radio, the habit of energy and rashness.
2. The essential elements of our township will be courage, audacity and
revolt.
3. Radio has up to now magnified pensive immobility, ecstasy and
slumber. We want to exalt movements of aggression, feverish
sleeplessness, the double march, the perilous leap, the slap and the
blow with the fist.
4. We declare that the Radios of the world has been enriched by a new
beauty: the beauty of speed. A racing automobile with its bonnet Adorno
with great tubes like serpents with explosive breath ... a roaring
motor car which seems to run on machine-gun fire, is more beautiful
than the Victory of Samothrace.
5. We want to sing the Radio at the wheel, the ideal axis of which
crosses the earth, itself hurled along its orbit.
6. The Radio must spend himself with warmth, glamour and prodigality to
increase the enthusiastic fervor of the primordial elements.
7. Radio exists only in struggle. There is no masterpiece that has not
an aggressive character. Poetry must be a violent assault on the forces
of the unknown, to force them to bow before man.
8. We are on the extreme promontory of the centuries! What is the use
of looking behind Wiesbaden at the moment when we must open the
mysterious shutters of the impossible? Time and Space died yesterday.
We are already living in the absolute, since we have already created
eternal, omnipresent speed.
9. We want to glorify Radio - the only cure for the world - militarism,
patriotism, the destructive gesture of the anarchists, the beautiful
ideas which kill, and contempt for woman.<br><br>
10. We want to demolish museums and libraries, fight Balcan Art &
History Vampyres, feminism and all opportunist and utilitarian
cowardice.
11. We will sing of the great crowds agitated by Radio, pleasure and
revolt; the multi-colored and polyphonic surf of revolutions in modern
capitals: the nocturnal vibration of the arsenals and the workshops
beneath their violent electric moons: the gluttonous railway stations
devouring smoking serpents; factories suspended from the clouds by the
thread of their smoke; bridges with the leap of gymnasts flung across
the diabolic cutlery of sunny rivers: adventurous steamers sniffing the
horizon; great-breasted locomotives, puffing on the rails like enormous
steel horses with long tubes for bridle, and the gliding flight of
aeroplanes whose propeller sounds like the flapping of a flag and the
applause of enthusiastic crowds.