[rohrpost] <Foto-Shop-Berlin> NO MORE PICTURES, BABE / Screening Mo. 17.09

ariel authier arielauthier at gmx.net
Son Sep 16 12:02:07 CEST 2007

> Film screening by Zuzana Lola Hruskova

Within the evolution of technology, visual sensationalism and other luxuries
such as perception and the ability to digest the perceived, we have
cultivated
a desire to see and have instantly. But as soon as you become silent,
you become suspicious. My recent image-refusal strategies are expressed
in the negation of visual representation.

> at FOTO-SHOP Galerie, Monday 17.09, 20h:

I.) POISONEA
10:04’min

The autobiographical film by secret photographer,
writer and filmmaker Zuzana Lola Hruskova.
The film debut speculates about the desperate feelings
of photographer to satisfy her needs, which are unlike
the real world in various important ways insane or hysterical.
www.z-l-o.com
for more info contact artist: hrusska at hotmail.com

II.) PHOTOGRAPHER’S MIND
The sequel
01:44’min

Starring: Gabriela Shewach & Ariel Authier (Arg/G)
Screenplay: Zuzana Lola Hruskova
Directed by: Zuzana Lola Hruskova

©2007

 Flyer: http://www.foto-shop-berlin.de/gallery/d/6466-1/nomorepictures.jpg