[rohrpost] 38317 - JIMMY HAWTHORN 'B' YOU?

jimmy hawthorn redaktion at kunstzeitung.net
Mon Aug 11 14:08:29 CEST 2008

Subject: "War(e)house" with you at the GdK ?

Hello,

I would like to invite you to take part in a performance at the Galerie
der Kuenste/Gallery of Arts (GdK) in Berlin. Would be fine to have you
around! There will be no fee but a lot of fame (as usual).

This is what we do:

title

"War(e)house"

short description

War is not only tourism and bordel but warehouse as well. 4 persons
form the group "38317" and dance a living picture to the rhythm of the
warhouse beat while they try to reproduce the poses of a real staged
whorehouse scene in 03:28 min. with camouflage and lightshow.

names of participants so far

Dr. Matze Schmidt, Matthias Roth, James Hawthorn III., You?

picture

http://www.n0name.de/38317/warhouse/warhousexy.jpg

website / url

http://www.n0name.de/38317/warhouse

date / location

13.09.2008 20 h Galerie der Kuenste, Berlin
Performance-Night at the GdK
(http://www.itxnetz-berlin.de/magistrale-kulturnacht/)
ca. 5 min.
Main Gallery Space

Please give a reply before the 24th of July! We will talk about details
later.

I hope to see you soon

Jimmy

_____
Signature:
James Hawthorn III., c/o Schwarze, Manteuffelstr. 70, D-10999 Berlin,
Germany, Handy +49(0)177/4012282, redaktion(at)kunstzeitung.net