[rohrpost] º°¨*¨°º Directors Lounge 2008 º°¨*¨°º

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Die Feb 5 23:38:34 CET 2008

Directors Lounge proudly presents:
We are disclosing the new program

... and kindly invite you to join us

º°¨¨°º Directors Lounge 2008 7-17 February 2008 Berlin  º°¨¨°º

The forth Directors Lounge in Berlin will take
place during Berlinale from 7 to 17 February.
Again, we present an incredible wide range of
video art, experimental films and video
installations. More than 250 international
artists form all parts of the world will be
presented, many of which will join us for Q&A.

Our venue this year:
Friedrichstr. 112A,  10117 Berlin-Mitte, one floor above bar Oscar Wilde
Starting from 6pm on all days

Our program schedule:
http://directorslounge.net/DL2008/Program01.html

Highlights and specials:
http://directorslounge.net/DL2008highlights.html

Urban Research special:
http://www.richfilm.de/DL2008/framesUrbanResearch.html

We are looking forward to seeing you!
Team Directors Lounge
Klaus W. Eisenlohr

Directors Lounge is a platform for new,
unconventional forms of film and video art. Our
focus is on rare, special and adventurous works.
Very often, the screenings at Directors Lounge
are the world premiere of the film/video.

* Afterparty: Each night the Lounge transforms
into a club, the best location to dance through
the night during Berlinale!

* Conceived and further developed by Berlin
artists, Directors Lounge has become the proud
hostess of filmmakers, video artists, and
everybody interested in media arts.

* Directors Lounge - like the name already says
it - a bar, a lounge, a meeting point for all
friends of good film. A place for media chit-chat
and party.

--
Directors Lounge - contemporary art and media
http://directorslounge.net/

Directors Lounge television
http://directorslounge.net/dltv/

Everything else
http://placebokatz.blogspot.com/
--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse:  		office at richfilm.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)