[rohrpost] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: RELOADING IMAGES - DAMASCUS

kaya behkalam behkalam at gmx.de
Mon Jan 7 14:10:45 CET 2008

Dear friends and colleagues,

this year October RELOADING IMAGES in collaboration with Al Makan
Damascus and Pain/Plankton Brussels will host a 3 week research/workshop
project in Damascus. For this we want to invite 20 participants from
Syria and all over the world.
Artists, art theorists, cultural scholars, architects, urbanists,
performers, activists and everybody else who is interested in
collaborative and research based ways of artistic production can apply
for the project. Deadline is the 7th February 2008. Take a close look at
our CALL FOR APPLICATION and the APPLICATION FORM on our WEBSITE (
www.reloadingimages.org/?page_id=197/ )

A peaceful and positive new year! We hope to hear from you

Reloading Images. Berlin
www.reloadingimages.org <http://www.reloadingimages.org/>