[rohrpost] [club transmediale / DISK] Newsletter #62: SHIT & SHINE / EFTERKLANG / CONRAD SCHNITZLER

Katharina Spiel katharina.spiel at web.de
Mon Jan 21 15:28:26 CET 2008

(German version below - fuer deutsche Version nach unten scrollen)

*[1] CTM.08 - DARK ALLOY: SHIT AND SHINE AND OTHERS

[2] CTM.08 - MAGIC POND: EFTERKLANG

[3] CTM.08 - KASSETTEN KONZERT BY CONRAD SCHNITZLER

[4] REMINDER: GET YOUR TICKETS FOR THE CTM.08 OPENING CONCERT IN TIME

*[1] CTM.08 - DARK ALLOY: SHIT AND SHINE AND OTHERS