[rohrpost] Press release: the Big Hug of Jerusalem

Rob Schrama mail at robschrama.nl
Don Jun 19 06:55:02 CEST 2008

The 'Big Hug' of Jerusalem

------Press release------

On June 24, the 'Big Hug' will be hold in Jerusalem. Light workers from
Israel, Palestine and from all over the world, 'Lovers of Jerusalem', will
come together to encircle and embrace the Old City of Jerusalem with love
and devotion.

The Big Hug will be organized, already for the second time, to make the
people aware that there is a very shaped perspective for the city of
Jerusalem as a city of peace: a new, undivided Jerusalem, as the capital of
Palestine, Israel and at large.

The sting of all problems between Israeli and Palestinians lays in the Old
City of Jerusalem. Her status has to be solved in such a way, that all
parties fighting for control over her can agree upon. Let go of the conflict
concerning her command and dedicate the city to the Omnipresent. The Old
City as a whole is His Temple. To give the walled Old City free to God, as a
"Status Apart", as an independent city, will be the most feasible way to
come out the current impasse. The Old City of Jerusalem must become an open
city; a House of Prayer for all the Peoples. This perspective is written
down in the Holy Books, this is the perspective we, as 'Lovers of Jerusalem'
embrace as well as solution.

All inhabitants of Jerusalem will be encouraged to join the coming Big Hug,
with the idea of a New Jerusalem that might be realized with their support.
The aim of this event is to promote a peaceful experience, a life of freedom
and joy to all people. We will focus on love, respect and unity. With this
attitude we will spread out around the walls of the Old City holding hands,
singing and praying for peace and respect for all humankind.

The 'Big Hug' will take place around the walls of the Old City from 6.00
-7.30 pm

Please call us to arrange interviews.

Tel Jeff: 00972-26430189, 00972-526557195

More information:

www.loversofjerusalem.org