[rohrpost] The 20 years of great Aussenborder Swindle Tour / Berlin Mitte

mike riemel riemel at mikea.de
Mon Feb 9 17:20:50 CET 2009

 > THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DJ AUSSENBORDER ANNOUNCEMENT |||||||||||||||||

   working 9 to 5, monday to wednesday is a thing to do - if you can.
   as time goes by, I checked the clock and found out, that seriously
   there have been a few years since I started with all that vinyl 7"
   back in the days. so - went a long way and now it is time to shake
   it further... so here it is: the greatest swindle I could think of

   by the way - don't expect to see us a lot these days at the kkk...

   palace resistance is goin' underground for while until a new, cool
   residency pops up again! so for all of you, who will join me & the
   pals behind the decks... sweets waiting 4 u! believe me...  pearls
   of dubstep meet primitive electro, grim metal tunes melodic dreams
   classics follow the future. aussenborder is beyond stlyes + genres

   + when we are finished at the peak of the carnival we prepare pt.2
   which will then be x-berg, f-hain, p-berg + more altered realities

 >  the 20 years of great aussenborder swindle tour
    mitte: part 1 (februar 2009)

mo 9ter  ick koof mir dave lombardo, wenn ick reich bin
          + fragment king, www.nexialist.com
          zionskirchstr. 34, 21h

di 10ter schokoladen
          laut und billig, + moog_t, www.myspace.com/moogt
          ackerstr. 169, 22h,  www.myspace.com/schokoladen

mi 11ter palace resistance
          + antialias, www.myspace.com/beachbeuys
          maybe somewhere but NOT IN KINGKONG! watch the news!

do 12ter kim
          foto-shop allstars: nachtschalter + humana + visuals
          www.myspace.com/keiner
          brunnenstr. 10, 21h, www.kim-in-berlin.com

fr 13ter dr. pong
          + wasteman, www.myspace.com/germanwasteman
          eberswalderstr. 21, 21h, www.drpong.net

di 17ter white trash fast food
          solo marathon
          schönhauser allee 6/7, 21h, www.myspace.com/wtffberlin

mi 18ter cccp
          smokers liberation club
          torstr. 136, 22h, www.myspace.com/cccpclub

do 19ter bergstüb'l III
          + bizzy bossy, www.myspace.com/bizzybossy
          brunnenstr. 152, 22h

fr 20ter foto-shop: fotografischer salon
          all friends + bikini performance
          brunnen 11, 21h, www.foto-shop-berlin.de

mi 25ter flo
          old'skool, + mista b, www.myspace.com/hooplaberlin
          tucholsky 32, 21h

do 26ter eschschloraque rümschrümp
          borderlinerlounge, + skratch, www.myspace.com/peterskratch
          rosenthaler straße 39, 22h, www.haus-schwarzenberg.org

fr 27ter zagreus
          kunstkontakter birthday (general mobilisation)
          www.berlinerkunstkontakter.de
          brunnen 9a, 21h, www.zagreus.net

  -- aussenborder is ready and always hungry for weirdest bookings --
                         www.myspace.com/fotoshop
www.myspace.com/smokersliberationfrontb www.myspace.com/flyersoziotope
          c a l l : 0 1 7 2 9 0 0 8 8 5 2 or answer this mail