[rohrpost] "Station Rose Jingle 2010" im ORF/Kunstradio

Station Rose gunafa at well.com
Fre Apr 30 17:01:39 CEST 2010

:// info 01: Station Rose Jingle 2010

"Achse + Natur_____Crisis____Money_-
                                Recycling Surplus to save Nature".

Sonntag/ 2.5.201O, 23:03h Radiokunst auf ORF/Kunstradio.

Ein Radiokunststück mit viel Gitarre und einer gut aufgelegten Elisa Rose.

://So, 02.5.2010 (23:03h live):
______________"Station Rose Jingle 2010" -

* Version 1: live-STReam auf ORF/OE1 - click here:
http://oe1.orf.at/programm/236549#
____live-broadcast mit Interview, recorded by
Elisabeth Zimmermann in der Kunsthalle Wien,
April 2010.

* Version 2: mpg3 file auf ORF/Kunstradio:
http://kunstradio.at/2010A/02_05_10.html

Gary Danner: acoustic guitar, electric guitar,
sub bass, Nintendo DS, programming, keyboards,
vocals.
Elisa Rose: vocals, text.
Kim Eva Danner-Eidlhuber: glockenspiel.

:// info 02:   Mythos Medienkunst
                      VERSORGERIN/  Franz Xaver interviewing
                      Station Rose______________________________________

Mythos Medienkunst": we have been interviewed by
Franz Xaver for the Austrian magazine
"VERSORGERIN" in the recent issue, focussing on
the early netart years. We gave answers "on the
black hole of art history," which we define
between 1988-95.

http://www.servus.at/VERSORGER/

male-female / audio-visual
STATION ROSE - approved by Timothy Leary
http://www.stationrose.com