[rohrpost] EMERGEANDSEE - CALL FOR ENTRIES

Winfried Gerling gerling at FH-POTSDAM.DE
Die Mar 30 11:31:09 CEST 2010

CALL FOR ENTRIES

The Media Arts Festival EMERGEANDSEE Festival is an independent  media festival, dedicated to the work of young filmmakers,  artists and researchers.

It will take place from 18-20 June, 2010 at Stattbad Wedding, Berlin.

For our 10th anniversary, we updated our philosophy, completing the  shift from a pure shortfilm event to a hybrid festival.
Film screening, audiovisual exhibition and lectures will join  forces and reflect on this year´s topic:

Hybrid Metropolis: in between spaces

Until April 15, the festival is looking for audiovisual  in-betweens, that deal with otherness, identity and space.

Entries should be:
- films from 1 to 20 minutes for the screening/competition
- images, installations, screens, loops, photograhs and audio works  for the exhibition

This is our call for entries:
http://blog.emergeandsee.org/film/call/

See the call for the exibition:
http://blog.emergeandsee.org/exhibition/call/