[rohrpost] REMINDER transmediale.11 BODY:RESPONSE conference

Markus Huber mh at transmediale.de
Sam Feb 5 00:41:54 CET 2011

Hello Rohrpostler,

transmediale.11 RESPONSE : ABILITY is running and it's a very poetic,
interactive and fluid festival with a great audience.
Thanks to all.
Until Sunday 6 Feb 2011 the festival will further discuss the importance
of the most powerful technology we have: ourselves!

After exploring and testing different notions of liveness, connectivity
and presence in absence as one of the fundamental social condition of
our times, on Sat and Sun (5-6 Feb) the BODY :RESPONSE conference will
focus on the virtual dimension of our bodies and social identities:

*The Right To Exit
Sat 5 Feb, 11:00 K1
What are the subversive strategies for us being part of the social
network ideology?*

Les Liens Invisible (it), Alessandro Ludovico (it), Paolo Cirio (it),
Nathaniel Stern (us), Scott Kildall (us), Jens Best (de),
Moderation: Daphne Dragona (gr)
http://www.transmediale.de/node/16654/
http://www.transmediale.de/content/right-exit-focus-discussion-track-2

*
Access Denied - DIYourself
Sat 5 Feb, 14:00 Auditorium
How does technology transform and offer new strategies to undergo the
genderspecific and biopolitical definition of our bodies?*

Carolyn Guertin (ca), Stefanie Wuschitz (at), Franca Formenti / Biodoll (it)
Moderation: Verena Kuni (de)
http://www.transmediale.de/de/node/16670/
http://www.transmediale.de/content/access-denied-%E2%80%93-diyourself-focus-discussion-track-3

*Life at Work - Bioeconomy and the Crisis of Cognitve Capitalism
If the virtual dimension of our bodies, our identity, communication,
emotional and affective interrelation becomes a ressource, a social
capital, what are the poetic, artistic and politicl strategies to resists?*

Franco Berardi (it), Maurizio Lazzarato (it)
Moderation: Matteo Pasquinelli (it)
http://www.transmediale.de/de/content/life-work-bioeconomy-and-crisis-cognitive-capitalism-keynote-gespr%C3%A4ch-track-2
http://www.transmediale.de/content/life-work-bioeconomy-and-crisis-cognitive-capitalism-keynote-conversation-track-2

/

Of course there are also ongoing performances, open zone discussions,
film&video programmes and hacktivist interventions.
More informations at
www.transmediale.de/

--
programme manager / research