[rohrpost] Re: Last transmediale?!

Markus Huber mh at transmediale.de
Mit Jan 26 12:35:32 CET 2011

dear sophia and all rohrpostler,

this is definitely NOT the last transmediale!!!
i'm not sure where you picked up this information, but transmediale will
continue.
after 4 sucessful years with stephen kovats as artistic director,
kristoffer gansing will
follow him as new director for the festival in 2012.

so no worries, transmediale remains as one of the most innovative
platforms for digital art,
culture, the creative use of technology, hacktivism and political
discussion on an international level.

besides, our main founder, the Federal Cultural Foundation (KSB)
recently renewed their support for transmediale
for the next 5 years until 2017

> Die Kulturstiftung des Bundes wird das Festival *transmediale --
> Festival für Kunst und digitale Kultur* bis 2017 im Rahmen ihrer
> institutionellen Förderung fortlaufender Veranstaltungsreihen fördern.

http://www.kulturstiftung-des-bundes.de/cms/de/presse/mitteilungen/kulturstiftung/2010_11_09_transmediale_mit_neuem_leiter.html
http://www.kulturstiftung-des-bundes.de/cms/de/presse/mitteilungen/kulturstiftung/2010_12_10_ksb_mit_projekten_zu_pina_bausch_und_kleist.html

hope this helped.

markus