[rohrpost] Directors Lounge and Urban Research DEADLINE EXTENDED!!

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Die Dez 18 01:14:22 CET 2012

DEADLINE EXTENDED
for your online submission!

This is applying to
1) CALL FOR ENTRIES - The 9th Berlin International Directors Lounge [DL9]

We invite all video artists and filmmakers to submit their works for
next year's BERLIN INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORS LOUNGE [DL9]. THE 9th
BERLIN INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORS LOUNGE, the annual festival for
contemporary media and film alongside the 63nd Berlinale, will take
place from 7 -17th of February, 2013 at the Naherholung Sternchen in
Berlin.
Submissions for DL (general call):
<http://directorslounge.tumblr.com/submitting>http://directorslounge.tumblr.com/submitting

and is applying for
2) Urban Research on Film 2013
Call for Entries

Urban Research is a film and video program
curated by Klaus W. Eisenlohr for Directors
Lounge 2013. Urban Research encompasses
explorations of public space, the conditions of
urban life, and interventions in the urban
sphere, by international film and video artists
using experimental, documentary, abstract, or
fictive forms. For The 9th International Berlin
Directors Lounge artists' moving image in any
format except 35mm are welcome.

Submissions for Urban Research:
<http://www.richfilm.de/DL2013/framesCall.html>http://www.richfilm.de/DL2013/framesCall.html

YOU ONLY NEED TO FILL OUT ONE OF THE FORMS!

If you have submitted, please give us some time
to respond, we are working on it. ;)
Many thanks and hopefully we will see you at
The 9th Berlin International Directors Lounge [DL9]

klaus,
Team Directors Lounge

--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse: 		office at richfilm.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)