[rohrpost] Fwd: Vortrag Yukiko Shikata in Berlin am Freitag, After 3/11

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Die Jan 31 17:40:04 CET 2012

Betreff: 	Lecture by Yukiko Shikata in Berlin, February 3rd 2012
Datum: 	Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:18:51 +0900
Von: 	yukiko shikata <stoicomedia at gmail.com>
An: 	四方幸子 <stoicomedia at gmail.com>

*Dear friends, here I send you my lecture in berlin on february 3rd,
19:00 at UNCLE Berlin, organized by Michael Saup. Forwarding the
information is very welcome..! yukiko shikata

Dear friend,

be invited to the opening of our lecture and exhibition series NUCLEI in
cooperation with our host UNCLE Berlin.

We start with a lecture by *Yukiko Shikata*:
"*After 3/11 - for the New Public to merge with Art, Life, Science and
Society*".

Yukiko Shikata is a media art curator and critic living in Tokyo. She
has cooperated with prestigious institutions such as Canon ARTLAB, Mori
Art Museum, NTT InterCommunicationCenter [ICC] and has been a jury
member at the Prix Ars Electronica, UNESCO Digi-Art Prize, Nam June Paik
Award and Japan Media Arts Festival. Her academic career includes
positions such as professor at Tokyo Zokei University, guest professor
at Tama Art University, lecturer at IAMAS (Institute of Advanced Media
Arts and Sciences) and co-curator of the Media City Seoul 2012.

*RESERVATION*
If you wish to join this event, please reply to this invitation by
Wednesday, we offer only 20 seats.

*DATE*
Friday, February 3rd 2012, 19:00 CET

*ADMISSION*
free

*LOCATION*
UNCLE Berlin
Große Hamburger Straße 17
10115 Berlin
http://www.uncle-berlin.de

*ENTRANCE*
Hamburger Hof
last door far left (the brown building):
http://www.hamburgerhof.net/pictures/1.JPG

*PUBLIC TRANSPORT*
S-Bahnhof Hackescher Markt
http://g.co/maps/vnvjp