[rohrpost] NEWS from I-A-M*BERLIN

info at i-a-m.tk info at i-a-m.tk
Sam Jul 14 20:29:12 CEST 2012

here are fabulous news from the INSTITUT FÜR ALLES MÖGLICHE, BERLIN

WE GOT A FANTASTIC NEW WEBSITE AND A BRAND NEW SPACE IN THE WILDLIFE OF NEUKÖLLN (!) CALLED:
>BÜRO FÜR BESTIMMTE DINGE (OFFICE FOR SPECIFIC THINGS)<

with this step we can broaden our residency program and widen our offer to you for staying, working, networking, presenting and participating in the unique cultural life of berlin ...

the place opens august 1st 2012 and we are now ready to accept your applications for until the end of 2013 ...

our new website: http://www.i-a-m.tk
the büro: http://www.i-a-m.tk/buero-fuer-bestimmte-dinge.html
how to apply: http://www.i-a-m.tk/residency.html

CHECK IT OUT!
... we are looking forward to hearing from you soon ...

lots of love,