[rohrpost] visual storytelling

Medienwerkstatt medienwerkstatt at bbk-kulturwerk.de
Fre Okt 5 17:28:43 CEST 2012

Visual Storytelling - 4 days
a workshop with Jaime Idea
Sat+Sun Oct 27-28 and Nov 3-4, 2012  from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

This four day workshop, split into two weekends, will explore the different elements of visual storytelling for artists to promote their art. We will examine varieties of shot choices, camera movement, and angles and discuss what they convey to the audience. Then, we will work with a 1-2 page script (artists are welcome to bring their own script, or I will provide one) to break down the text into shots and organize a shooting schedule.

Artists will be asked to shoot their video script during the week in between the workshop days. The following two sessions will be spent editing and critiquing the videos we made.

At least 5 participants needed to do the workshop (a decent command of the English language is useful).

Any questions ? Just send a mail to
newagebeverages at gmail.com

apply: http://www.bbk-bildungswerk.de/con/cms/front_content.php?idart=2209&refId=415

Medienwerkstatt Berlin