[rohrpost] Avant Avantgarde #4 Berlin ::: 6.11.@N.K. & 7.11.@Berghain

Maciej Sledziecki maciej at satelita.de
Die Nov 5 22:23:00 CET 2013

There is no such thing as new music. And there has never been one. Otherwise, when did it start? Was it in 1778 when the futurist intonarumori were first designed by the engineers of Ekhof-Theater? Thirty years before that, when minimalist idea of combination tones were first theorized by Giuseppe Tartini? Or was it in XIII Century when Schoenberg's “Reihe” were presupposed by Raymond Llull in his computation techniques? Or earlier?

Avant Avant Garde is an anachronistic chase for experimental practices in scores, prints and treatises way before terms such as "new", "contemporary", "experimental" or "avant garde" music were conceived. We dig in the history not in search of schools and trends of music making. We dig to find maverick who could not wait until XXth century to see themselves becoming silent patrons of most thrilling adventures in sound making.

AVANT AVANTGARDE IV
Mi 06.11. - 20h, entrance free
N.K. Elsenstr. 52/ 2. Hinterhaus Etage 2, 12059 Berlin Neukölln

Lecture by Michal Libera
Chladni Performance by Burkhard Beins
Presentation of the music machines by Frau W und Maciej Sledziecki

AVANT AVANTGARDE IV
Do 07.11. - door 20h, start 21h, 12€
BERGHAIN, Am Wriezener Bahnhof, 10243 Berlin

Tartini Project (PL/D): KAROLINA OSSOWSKA: violin, MIKOŁAJ PAŁOSZ: cello, RALF MEINZ: electronics
Spat´sonore (FR): THOMAS BEAUDELIN, PHILIPPE BORD, GIANI CASEROTTO, NICOLAS CHEDMAIL, THIERRY MADIOT, ROMÉO MONTEIRO, JORIS RÜHL, PATRICK WIBART
gamut inc: MARION WÖRLE AKA FRAU W: computer-driven music machines, MACIEJ SLEDZIECKI: computer-driven music machines, GERHARD KERN: instrument-builder
CM von Hausswolff (SE)
Razen (BE): BRECHT AMEEL: bombus, KIM DELCOUR: bagpipes, PAUL GARRIAU: hurdy gurdy, PIETER LENAERTS: double-bass

Avant Avantgarde is a co-production of ZAM e.V. (Marion Wörle, Maciej Sledziecki) and foundation 4.99 (Michal Libera)

more information:
http://www.z-a-m.eu/avant-avantgarde.html
http://patakaind.blogspot.de
http://www.nkprojekt.de