[rohrpost] Crowdmapping Digital Social Innovation in Europe
geert at desk.nl
Don Okt 31 18:04:16 CET 2013
Crowdmapping Digital Social Innovation in Europe
This is an invitation to join a crowdmapping exercise to constitute a network of organisations and communities involved in supporting and delivering Digital Social Innovation across Europe.
The network is part of a Europe-wide research project in to Digital Social Innovation (DSI) funded by the European Commission, DG Connect and run by Nesta, in partnership with the Waag Society, ESADE, IRI and Future Everything
This network is specifically for organisations and communities that harness the network effect of the Internet for social good. If your organisation and the projects you are engaged in meet the criteria listed below, please put yourself on the map and help us grow the DSI network across Europe!
• Engage grass-roots networks and "bottom-up" communities of users
• Use a combination of digital tools, systems or methods in a disruptive way (open networks, data, open hardware, open knowledge)
• Make a positive social impact in a variety of domains (health, wellbeing, sustainability, collaborative economies, access to knowledge and education, public services etc)
• Work and collaborate across Europe
• Creates a "network effect" through online collaboration ie the larger number of users a service has, the better it works.
Being part of DSI allows your organisation to:
· Collaborate with other DSI projects across Europe
· Showcase your work and network to access potential EC funding and to reach other investors
· Achieve visibility being on the map
· Promote grassroots civic innovation and truly impact policy in the EU
For regular updates about the project follow @Digi_Si.
Please direct any questions to contact at digitalsocial.eu.
All best wishes,
The DSI research partnership