[rohrpost] Photography Summer Class in Berlin - still available

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Don Jul 3 22:53:14 CEST 2014

Photography Summer Class in Berlin!
Exploring Urban Green in Berlin
Instructor: Klaus W. Eisenlohr
artist and photographer

Enjoy the summer in Berlin and explore one of the
most green cities in the world.
This photography workshop will discover some of
Berlin's green urban spaces in relation to place,
body and space. The workshop will be taught in
English. For decades, Berlin's urban space was
marked by many open urban spaces, by temporary
used spaces and fallow land. As this quality is
now vanishing rapidly, designed green areas
become more and more important for the city. We
will investigate how these parks and gardens are
informed by their past (often former train or
industrial areas), by the new design of landscape
architects and possibly by influences of
Prussian, English or French garden concepts.

In practical terms, we will research spatial
compositions, body relations, local lights and
shadows, and the impact of distance and proximity
taken with different lenses. According to the
interests of the members of the group, we will
both explore direct human interactions, and a
more documentary approach. Concepts of "figure
and space", "axes of view" and "containment of
space" will be examined in visual terms.
Discussions of the work in class and of
contemporary photographers will broaden our
senses. Requirements are: your own (digital)
camera, good experience in photography and photo
printing, and the passion to experiment. A Berlin
travel card for public transport is highly
recommended.
Language: English

VHS, 10969 Berlin, Wassertorstraße 4, R. 004
Mo, 21.07.2014, 10:00 - 17:00
Di, 22.07.2014, 10:00 - 17:00
Mi, 23.07.2014, 13:00 - 20:00
Do, 24.07.2014, 10:00 - 17:00
Fr, 25.07.2014, 10:00 - 17:00

Book here:
http://www.vhsit.berlin.de/VHSKURSE/BusinessPages/CourseDetail.aspx?id=332249

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a note.
Klaus W. Eisenlohr
klaus at richfilm.de
--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse:  		office at richfilm.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)