[rohrpost] Thinking & talking about identity in times of cognitive dissonance with Robert Sakrowski

chr chr at noparts.org
Don Jan 21 15:41:02 CET 2016

hi Mindaugas,

sounds very interesting!

as you know, we have our closing event this evening in the greenhouse.
the concept we've made fits to your talk very well ^_*)
wanna come by?
it would be very nice!

http://noparts.org/syntax_error/

_Closing event_
21.1. Thursday, 6pm

7pm - Perfomance - Error 404 [Roi Weinstein with Stefan Röslmair and
Shiran Eliaserov]

8pm - Perfomance - Decalque:imagemtempo #2 [Rodrigo De and Judith Nagel]

9pm - Music_Performance - Multiple-Errors [Damn Jan & Rodrigo De]

...basically we've tried to create artistic dialogues between artists
and the erorrs (or this what we call "error" if something dosen't
function properly) which appears meanwhile this conversation.
the outcome is the works.
for the exhibition basically the idea was
one have an artwork
f.ex. me i had my work /how to make human machine readable/ an upgraded
version of my /operational glitches/, and Rodrigo De, he answered
astheatically with /Decalque:imagemtempo /
the communication between the artists should stay on the /code-level/
which doesn't mean nessecerly Coding as itself, but Code as a language.
^_*)
greets
and maybe until tonight or on saturday!
christian

On 21.01.2016 12:51, Mindaugas Gapševičius wrote:
> Hi there
>
> lets talk about incompatibility and glitches in human thinking @
> the next Artist Talk and Soup. Auf Deutsch oder Englisch. Up to you.
All are welcome!

> 23 January 2016 @ 19:00
> @Schillerpalais, Schillerpromenade 4, 12049 Berlin
>
> Cognitive Dissonance refers to an emotional state caused by the fact
that a person has multiple and not necessarily incompatible cognitions –
perceptions, thoughts, opinions, attitudes, wishes or intentions.
Everyone wants to leave Facebook but nobody does it. No one wants to
accept the dominance of Apple in the market, but everyone uses their
products. These and related questions will be highlighted by Robert
Sakrowski acting in virtual networks as CuratingYouTube.

> Art critic and curator Robert Sakrowski (1966) works with art
practices related to Web 2.0. He initiated a number of online and
offline projects including netart-datenbank.org (1999),
CuratingYouTube.net (since 2007) and gridr.org (since 2012). In 2014 he
worked as curator for the Transmediale Festival 2015 „capture all“.
Recently Sakrowski has curated the Newman Festival in Lithuania.

> Organised by >top e.V. Association for the Promotion of Cultural
Practice in collaboration with schillerpalais e.V.

> More info www.top-ev.de

- --
- - --

 _______    _______                _______
|       |  |       |              |   |   |
|       |  |_______|              |   |___|
|       |  |       |              |   |   |
http://noparts.org |___________|  |___|

Fingerprint: 7386 0FC8 BA6B 2F2B 1297 0F57 CA47 1827 69A5 4224

- - - --
And ladies & agents from the NSA, just for you:
Hackers, Encryption, SSL, PGP, RSA, flame, SAS, dictionary, WANK,
Jasmine, Merlin ...