[rohrpost] Limited call: Your film at Urban Research Screening

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Sa Jun 11 13:27:11 CEST 2016

Dear Filmmaker/ Friend,

This mail goes out to you as filmmaker or friend of Directors Lounge Festival!
We did not have a Directors Lounge Festival in a
while, but we have still been quite active. Now,
I like to create a new Urban Research Programme
for 48-Stunden-Neukölln (24-hrs-Neukölln
http://www.48-stunden-neukoelln.de/) at June
24/25/26 where Directors Lounge will have a big
screen.

Please send me as soon as possible your new work
fitting to the Urban Research theme!
Please refer to
http://urban-research.eu/DL2016/framesIndex.html
for earlier programs.

Please send me a Wetransfer or other download
link. (Please no preview-only material, only
ready to screen projects. Preview-only material
will be ignored).
Please zip the files with your information.
I will try to have a form on urban-research.eu ready for you soon.

Thank you so much for your continued interest and
support for Directors Lounge and Urban Research!

Hoping to receive your new films and hoping to see you at 48-Stunden-Neukölln
Klaus W. Eisenlohr
----
Team Directors Lounge

--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse: 		office at richfilm.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)