[rohrpost] THE END OF FACEBOOK AS SOCIAL NETWORK

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Sam Mar 12 00:45:43 CET 2016

THE END OF FACEBOOK AS SOCIAL NETWORK
Well, I think, that's it! I was just creating an
event for our screening next Thursday at Z-Bar.
For Directors Lounge
BUT I COULD ONLY INVITE 50 PEOPLE!

We have like 820 group members of Directors
Lounge in Facebook and I can only reach 50 of the
to invite them?
I guess we need to create new networks, let's
see, but this is just not working any more.

Oddly and stupidly, Facebook used to be the place
where all the filmmakers come and connect, or
used to do so. That was the reason I was started
to be engaged here.
If you are having any suggestions, for a better
less obscure project to connect with people, I
would be happy to hear from you.
Now I just hope we will somehow reach the people interested for the next show.
See you there, maybe!

Best wishes,
Klaus W. Eisenlohr

Team Directors Lounge
--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse:  		office at richfilm.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)