[rohrpost] THIS WEEKEND ... AT BERLIN'S MOST INSTITUT OF THE WORLD!

info at i-a-m.tk info at i-a-m.tk
Fr Jan 27 00:31:55 CET 2017

THIS WEEKEND ... EVERYBODY VERY WELCOME!

 //

USB-SHUFFLE-SHOW (FIVE)

January 27+28 2017
OPENING: Friday 27 2017 / 20h
@ Abteilung für Alles Andere / Ackerstraße 18 / Berlin-Mitte

THE CONCEPT OF THE EXHIBITIONS IS TO PRESENT VARIOUS WORKS OF ART ON VARIOUS USB-DEVICES. EVERY USB-STICK WILL BE PRESENTED IN BOTH - AS AN AESTHETICAL OBJECT AND AS AN AUTONOMOUS SPACE CONTAINING ART. AT A PREVIEW-STATION WITH A COMPUTER AND MULTIPLE USB PORTS VISITORS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHUFFLE THROUGH THE ARTWORKS AND MIX ARTPIECES THAT HAVE BEEN TURNED IN.

Please bring your devices to shuffle artpieces.

 ☛ http://usb.i-a-m.tk/

 //

SAD DRAWINGS

January 28 2017 / 17-21h
@ Kanzlei / Schererstraße 9 / Berlin-Wedding

Christine Crook, Aggie Davies, M.E. Sparks, Jessica Dunne and Tineke de Coster invite you to an open studio exhibition, ‘Sad Drawings’: a space of unfinished work, ideas in flux, and rejected moments.

This event investigates the unseen material generated within a studio space, questioning when a work is determined finished or not, and exploring the ways in which ideas evolve.
Fleeting concepts and visual experiments that develop within the closed pages of a sketchbook will be placed in the open.

Curious about where this leads? Come and take a look on January the 28th at the I-A-M studios on Schererstrasse! We will be happy to see you all.

 ☛ www.facebook.com/events/748489078633173/

 //

▲▼