[rohrpost] WEB-MINDSCAPE @ Harvestworks Nyc and @ISEA2017

claudia robles post at claudearobles.de
Sa Mai 27 13:27:39 CEST 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am happy to announce the next presentations of my installation
*WEB-MINDSCAPE* at Harvestworks in New York City and at the ISEA2017 in
Manizales (Colombia), plus other events worldwide in the next month.
Full details are below. Hope to see you in one of those cities!

*WEB-MINDSCAPE*: interactive installation for Brainwaves, light, tweets
and octophonic sound

Your all are invited to reach the installation by sending tweets
using #webmindscape, your messages will be part of the sound environment
in real time.  If you cannot come to the event, please join us by
sending your tweets!!!

*#webmindscape*

*1) New York Electronic Art Festival  -   HARVESTWORKS - Digital Media
Arts Center -
*

596 Broadway, New York
NY 10012

*Exhibition*  31st May - 2nd June 2017

More information: www.harvestworks.org

*2) ISEA 2017 International Symposium for Electronic Art *

*Exhibition* 11th - 18th June 2017

Besides my participation with *WEB-MINDSCAPE*, I shall moderate and
participate in a round table with the topic: *Biosignals in Media Art*

More information: http://isea2017.isea-international.org

*My participation at this Symposium has been supported by
Goethe-Institut Bogotá.*

*
*

*HINEIN (inwards): *audiovisual composition (USA premiere)

*NYCEMF - New York City Electroacoustic Music Festival*

Concert 8

Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 4-6 PM

Playhouse
  - Abrons Art Center

466 Grand Street (at Pitt Street)
New York, NY 10002

More information:
http://www.nycemf.net/2017-festival/

*BEWEGUNG IN SILBER: *audiovisual installation

*hidden water *- an exhibition curated by Irena Paskali and Aki Nakazawa

*OPENING:*  Wednesday 14th June 7-10 pm*
*

*Exhibition* 14th - 25th June 2017
Bunker K101
Koernerstrasse 101