[rohrpost] EMAP / EMARE call 2018
pz at werkleitz.de
Di Okt 31 12:23:22 CET 2017
European Media Art Platform / European Media Artists in Residence Exchange 2018
We are proud to announce that with the generous support of EU’s Creative Europe programme the European Media Art Network is going to expand and transforms into the European Media Art Platform which officially will announce its launch on 1st of February 2018 at transmediale festival in Berlin.
EMAP / EMARE will offer residencies for Media Artists in the fields of digital media, including Internet and computer-based artists, filmmakers, and those working in media based performance, sound, or video.
Artists with European residence, or a European passport, already can submit their proposals and apply for a two-months long residency at one of the following institutions:
• Ars Electronica Center, Linz, Austria http://www.aec.at
• Onassis Cultural Centre, Athens, Greece http://www.sgt.gr
• Bandits Mages, Bourges, France http://www.bandits-mages.com
• Foundation for Art & Creative Technology (FACT), Liverpool, United Kingdom http://www.fact.co.uk
• IMPAKT, Utrecht, Netherlands http://www.impakt.nl
• Kontejner, Zagreb, Croatia http://www.kontejner.org
• LaBoral Centro de Arte y Creación Indstrial, Guijón, Spain http://www.laboralcentrodearte.org
• M-Cult, Helsinki, Finland http://www.m-cult.org
• RIXC, Riga, Latvia http://www.rixc.org
• WRO Center for Media Art Foundation, Wroclaw, Poland http://www.wrocenter.pl
• Werkleitz Centre for Media Art, Halle (Saale), Germany http://werkleitz.de (lead organisation)
Students are not eligible but young artists are encouraged to apply. However, there is no age limit!
EMARE includes a grant of 3.000,- Euros, project budget of 4.000,- Euros, free accommodation, travel expenses up to 500,- Euros, free access to the technical facilities and media labs within the host institution, consulting by production and market experts and a professional presentation as well as the option to participate in exhibition tours at our members festivals in 2018-2021 (but with no additional fees). All selected artists will be invited for a networking kick-off conference 23rd to 25th of March in Helsinki. Please save the date!
Applications should be submitted online and must include a CV, (audio)-visual documentation and a preliminary plan or sketch of the proposed project to be developed within the EMARE programme.
Artists with residence in, or an identity card originating within, Europe can submit their proposals here: www.emare.eu / call.emare.eu
Deadline for Applications: January 20th 2018, 12:00 CET (after this time the call will be closed)
Contact for any further questions:
Werkleitz Gesellschaft e.V. / EMARE / Schleifweg 6 / D-06114 Halle (Saale)
phone: 49 68246-0 / fax: -29 / emare at werkleitz.de / www.emare.eu
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste rohrpost