[rohrpost] Online Event - The Gift Keeps On Giving #2: STOFFWECHSEL// Tue 14 June @17:00 h online

Markus Huber markusz.huber at protonmail.com
Fr Jun 10 11:02:46 CEST 2022

Dear rohrpost community,

I like to share informations on an event series with you, which is focussing on economic futures from a CCE perspective,

THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING #2
STOFFWECHSEL

Tue, 14 June 2022 at 17:00 h

Online lectures by Eva Fraňková (CZ), Rafael Moscardi Pedroso (BR) and Lukáš Senft (CZ)

In German, ‘Stoffwechsel’ means literally ‘material exchange’, and it is often translated to English as ‘metabolism’. This event will cover two perspectives on connotations of exchange and metabolism, to build theoretical foundations that lead to appreciation of more-than-human economy. We will see how to approach gift economy from the vantage point of Kojin Karatani’s ‘The Structure of World History’ (2011), and we will also get familiar with current perspectives on socio-economic metabolisms in ecological economics, as well as on the anthropology of gift economies in Eastern Europe.

The Gift That Keeps on Giving 2022 is curated by Lukáš Likavčan(SK)

More Infos and Zoom Link: [Online lectures: The Gift That Keeps on Giving - Goethe-Institut Slowakei](https://www.goethe.de/ins/sk/de/ver.cfm?event_id=23026053)

Gesendet mittels einer sicheren E-Mail von [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/).