[rohrpost] The Feeling of Being Watched

Carsten Stabenow carsten at garage-g.de
Fr Mai 5 10:23:07 CEST 2023

dear institut für alles mögliche, yes, this is indeed worthwile discussing – always a question of individual/subjective ethical judgement and decision making...
sometimes there are certain thresholds, for me that was reached with palantir in that context and my post was to check if it was just me…
all the best, c.