[spectre] my shout-in-the-dark account

Garrett Lynch Garrett@asquare.org
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:12:36 +0100

>Seems to me, though, that what people may have been more or =
>less asking for between the lines is that this disembodied list of =
>subscribers give some kind of shout-in-the-dark account of themselves. =
>Rather than just reposing in a list, with or without spam-ready e-mail =
>particulars, useful though it is. What's important in forming some sort =
>of weird atomized "community of sorts" is at least a nominally tangible =
>sense of just who's out there, presumably based on the particulars of =
>what people choose to say about themselves. "Who's out there" in the =
>manner of Ripley in Alien: "Who the _fuck's_ out there?!"

ok question heeded dont like speaking about me and i lurk here only
occasionally contributing, always listening. anything you want to know about
me you can find out by looking at the following

my sites:
http://www.asquare.org/
http://www.intimacyandloneliness.f2s.com/
http://www.playpause.f2s.com/

contributor at:
http://www.metapod.com/

hope that helps!

>The "raton laveur" is missing (I guess that only the French speaking
>people on this list will understand what I mean.... Sally, help !). I
>love it, looks like a poem of nn or mez :-)

moi je parle francais mais je comprend pas trop de quoi tu parle? explique!!

a+
Garrett

Garrett@asquare.org