[spectre] Is anybody there? & Shuddabrata Sweet Cybertalk

Annick Bureaud annickb@altern.org
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 22:02:37 +0800

Yes, I am here=2E Well, actually I am "back here"=2E Have been to a Congres
for a week, piles of stuck to unpile=2E Sorry if I am slow=2E=2E=2E need to =
do
my work (the one that pays the bill :-))

Annick

> Lorenzo Taiuti wrote:
>=20
> Dear spectres Annick, Jerome etc=2E=2E=2E
> is anybody there?  ( Pink Floyd "The wall")
> The discussion on Take Over was supposed to be a slow and thoughtful
> one=2E
> The slowness is becoming exagerated=2E
> Anyway Dear Shuddabrata your "digital commons" sound very nice in
> these times of "war talk"=2E
> What kind of work does your group do ?
> Ciao
> LorenzoTaiuti
>=20
>=20
> You wrote:
> Dear Spectre readers,
>=20
> this is a text, that tries to think about what a 'digital commons"
> might be
> that we (Jeebesh, bagchi, Monica Narula, and I ) in the Raqs Media
> Collective
> wrote a few days ago=2E We wanted to share this with you=2E We would like
> your
> feedback, and you are most welcome to make additional entries=2E
>=20
> Cheers
>=20
> Shuddhabrata Sengupata
> (Raqs Media Collective & Sarai : The New Media Initiative, Delhi -
> www=2Esarai=2Enet)

--=20
ATTENTION : NEW EMAIL ADDRESS - NOUVELLE ADRESSE EMAIL
annickb@altern=2Eorg
---------------------------
Annick Bureaud (annickb@altern=2Eorg)
--------------------------------------
SUPPORT LEONARDO/SOUTENEZ LEONARDO :=20
* Get a T=2EShirt / Achetez un T=2EShirt
http://www=2Ezero23=2Ecom/leo/leo=2Ehtm

* Buy past issues of Leonardo Journal/Achetez les anciens num=E9ros de la re=
vue
http://www=2Ecdemusic=2Eorg/
t=E9l/fax : 33/143 20 92 23=20
mobile : 33 (0)6 86 77 65 76