[spectre] Terrorism Alert Service

Amy Alexander plagiari@plagiarist.org
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

new opportunity, available at:
http://64.80.217.12/host/web2050/
or through the following convenient spam. but hurry, it might be a
Temporary Autonomous Service.

-@
-----

Dear Concerned Citizen,

    Given the current challenges and fears facing Americans, forgive us
   for avoiding the standard marketing phrases and
   techniques that you may be used to getting in an e-mail notice.

    If you are not already familiar with TAS (Terrorism Alert Service),
   we are the public service reporting agency that provides our
   subscribers with IMMEDIATE E-Mail Alerts of genuine credible threats
   of terrorism affecting Americans, domestic and abroad, as well as
   daily E-Mail Briefs of ongoing threats to our citizenry.

    We apologize for this cyber intrusion, however, this
   was the most immediate and cost-effective way for TAS to inform the
   public at large about our unique and important services.

ABOUT TAS

   -We monitor all major television, print, wire and other news services
   (U.S. and International) 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year and
   immediately assess potential threats to our citizenry. We then provide
   you with only the information relevant to your security through our
   Daily E-Mail Briefs and update you with an Instant Alert of any
   immediate threat to your security.

   -Unlike standard news organizations, we only focus on terrorist
   threats to U.S. Citizens (domestic & abroad). As a result, we can
   gather critical information, assess its credibility and issue an
   "Instant Alert" literally within seconds of assessment!

   "We Watch, Listen & Worry So You Don't Have To!"

TAS SERVICE INCLUDES

   -Daily E-mail Briefs of ONLY CREDIBLE THREATS to Americans. To provide
   you with the ability to go about your routine daily activities, these
   reports are Brief, Accurate & Informative.

   -Instant E-Mail Alerts of ANY IMMEDIATE CREDIBLE THREAT to Americans.

WHAT YOU WONT GET

     * Rumors
     * Urban Legends
     * Hoaxes
     * Unnecessary Anxiety

      TAS ON-LINE SUBSCRIPTION - Quick, Easy, Safe & Affordable (only
                                $10/month!)

                             SUBSCRIBE NOW!
     * -Affordable - For less than 35/day, you will receive
       concise and timely information relating to the security of
       yourself and your family so that you can go about your daily
       business.
     * -Quick & Easy - Your credit card will automatically be billed
       every 3 months for the Terrorism Alert Service until such time as
       you would like to cancel. We will send you an e-mail confirmation
       for each billing cycle
     * -Safe - TAS adheres to the highest standards of security, not only
       for your on-line billing but also your contact information. TAS
       has a strict policy of not releasing any information regarding any
       of our subscribers to any outside parties. You can be completely
       assured of the security of your on-line subscription.
     * -Flexibility - You can cancel your subscription whenever you want.
       If at any time you decide to end your service, you can just e-mail
       us, and we will implement your request immediately.

          OUR MISSION IS TO REPORT ONLY CREDIBLE POTENTIAL THREATS

                             SUBSCRIBE NOW!