[spectre] Re: [Syndicate] Fwd: change it!

Inke Arns inke@snafu.de
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:25:56 +0200

At 09:44 26.10.01 +0200, clement Thomas - pavu.com wrote:
>so, about milkshake and pretensions in the infoFile, i'm not au courant,
but I
>do not remember that Syndicate did sink - did it? - !

i guess different people perceive things differently.

>I remember that it has been deserted by the previous admin board.

sorry to hear this. it must have been a hard time. those cowards.

>Syndicate is still alive.

good.

>Please andreas, tell us more about this text you want Syndicate to trash.

basically i find repetition interesting but not here. how many times do you
want to receive that information?

>Did I forget Syndicate was in your hands for so long time, and did I say
>nothing ?

It must have been a traumatic time for you, or, to put it more accurately,
for all of us. How good that finally, we are free. No Uebervater anymore.

>> But maybe the changed text is not changed enough ?

if you can't tell use a machine.

sincerely,
inke arns

- http://www.v2.nl/~arns/